Proposal: A Thieves Guild (With Victim Signup)

Good day everyone, The Thieves Guild would like to throw their hat in the ring to join in the festivities that Wolfery has to offer. I am open to finding an appropriate location for the Thieves Guild to be located provided it passes the Builder Inspection.

The area where it begins is here t #ccr76he9gbrk70sifb10

I had been wondering to myself how to make the Thieves Guild more interactive. And well, I’ve been playing nonstop every night, and this will give me another reason to play nonstop every night. The Thieves Guild will have a VICTIM signup list. Anyone is welcome to input their own scenario via a google form dock and they’ll receive someone or someones randomly that pick up their quest at the guild. I do understand there’s always a chance a scenario won’t play out, but this does grant a chance to try something entirely different than the norm.

Take a look through the guild, I was very thorough. All feedback is welcome. Thank you for your time.

Master Thief,

Corbin Seeker

3 Likes

If this does receive positive feedback, I am also piecing together an assassins guild in the same format which will have standard assassinations, high profile assassinations, vore assassinations (several different styles), group assassinations, and attempted assassinations.

If I sign up to be a victim of thievery, I would love to do some very fun chase scenes. That, or just have some nice humorous scene go on from that.

2 Likes

Yeaaah, I would love to get robbed!!! That would be a fun little scenario! I’d love to get in on the fun here!

3 Likes

Some notes as I roam arond:

Exits

Some of your exits’ names end with a period that doesn’t really belong there.

I absolutely love that you did the title capitalisations proper, but you missed some! (e.g. Leave the area at #ccr791u9gbrk70sifeh0 would be Leave the Area.

Descriptions

Good writing, love it!

Some spot checks: your collapsible sections titles capitalisation is mixed, e.g. in #ccr8d0m9gbrk70sigkeg some jobs are capitalised and one’s not. I don’t have a strong preference as to if those should follow the same rules as exit titles but it helps to be uniform.

There’s some minor inconistencies in commas (urgh. I feel you). I cleaned those up for you where I spotted those.

Wanna date?

“Wanna die?”

pfffft! That’s a good one. I wonder if it could be made more interactive via a fake exit message, but I have no issues with how it’s written now, either.

Please wrap all the OOC notes in the ooc syntax (that’s the ((...)) stuffs).

Edgar the crow

squints ‘Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary?’ You’re pulling my tail!

Summary

All and all it’s a solid area. Please give it another grammar pass (or talk to me IC and we can take on that together) and you’re good to go.

Ahh! I always miss the tiniest details.

I’ll be on shortly, and would be happy to run amok with you to see what I’ve missed.

I really like the idea of this! (Particularly the signup thing!) I’d be happy to have this in the Forest somewhere, though it might be best suited in an urban theme.

I propose Seziban then. The market area might be fitting to not be only a bazaar, but also the source of criminal activity.

Edit: Tho I am unsure if an already well established thieves guild does fit with the overall theme of Seziban. Unless they immediately expanded to there upon it having become habitable. :thinking:

1 Like

I would very much enjoy a criminal element to the sewers? Hah, I am unsure what is built

1 Like

I was thinking either the bazaar or the sewers as well. Thematically wise, there’s not many other areas fitting for a Thieves Guild.

Hmm, to tie it in with the assassin guild I would think that for the thief guild would be the sewers fitting and the assassin guild Do‘nezo or Seziban.

1 Like

Thematically, both of these areas fit Do’nezo well. I’d be interested in a tour sometime if you’d be willing to give it! Contact Snow in the Season of Mists on Wolfery. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to give a tour. I just hope our online presence will align <3

Not that there’s voting but yeah; I’d say Do’nezo is a great fit for both.

2 Likes

THIS IS RESPONSE FOR BOTH THE THIEVES GUILD AND THE ASSASSINS GUILD.

Alright, after giving Snow a tour and getting feedback from him and the rest of you, I have made it quite clear in the rules and on the signup form the sensitivity of which destination to choose. I made it quite clear to understand area rules, and have encouraged to use private areas.

I made it a point for Victims to understand when they signup that they need to follow ALL RULES in designations. They need to give me the full rundown of their scenario which I will reflect on the NPC’s.

I’ve also made it quite clear that anyone that picks up a quest from NPC’s that they need to reach out to the Victim beforehand. This will give them a chance to discuss the scene and expectations.

Access to the Assassins Guild is labeled with content warning, making it very clear what it is about. Access to the area is hidden and will encouragingly force players to read rules before entering.

All rules are updated in each area. I haven’t erased any of my examples, but I have updated my signup forms. Please give further feedback, and let me know if there’s anything further I need to adjust.

Assassin Victim Signup Form https://forms.gle/GTMQdt2xY79AEzTV9

Thieves Victim Signup Form Thieves Guild Victim Signup Form

1 Like

AYYY YOOO! The Thieves Guild is now live in Do’nezo! Let’s gooooo!!!

1 Like