Mobile client building

Hi there! Ive noticed a very annoying issue with the mobile updates, that make room descriptors and exit editing quite difficult. When you go to type for either box the sentence is turned backwards in the order!

For example, If you were to enter ‘X leaves for a private room.’ This issue mirrors the line into ‘.room private a for leaves X’ I have new people asking for room in the burrows lately so you can imagine the distress it causes. I hope it can be resolved soon, Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve encountered that a lot! This also happens in my characters’ genders, because for a long term status I tend to stick it in the gender. It’s very annoying. Right now i just switch to desktop and then back to mobile once I’m done editing.

1 Like

Im glad Im not the only one it does this too.

1 Like

It is very terrible. Us Floofs are gonna fix this! Woohoo!

Yeah. Sorry about that bug.
I will fix it in the next release! :sweat_smile:

Floofs unite! Rahhhh!!!

But… I can’t replicate it.
On all the devices I’ve tried, it looks ordinary.

Could someone add me a screenshot and perhaps what device/browser they are using?

I know this may sound silly, but I tried to replicate the bug on chrome, Firefox, duckduckgo and brave. On 2 phones (Samsung A52s 5G and a Samsung S3 (aka very very old)) however I have had no luck with replicating it. Could I suggest 1. Adding wolfery to the home screen and 2 using another keyboard?

No clue if this will work but I guess it may help if it does.

1 Like

I use a LG rebel 3, so im not sure of the differences

This honestly sounds like a client side input problem, probably a right-to-left input method. Is your locale set to somewhere that uses right to left?

I have no clue what that is-

This is happening again! Big ole bump, I’d love it if a coder or acci could fix this x3
It goes away if I go into full screen, so the input boc is not covered by the command console or the mobile keyboard. Maybe something could be done about what happens or does not happen to the layout when one goes into the mobile keyboard?
The command console likes to pop up above the keyboard :sob:

Like so