Gauging Interest: Post Apoc/Ruined/Abandoned Urban Environment?

Looking to see how many people we have interested in working together toward building an urban environment somewhere distant east of Sinder.

The general theme would be modern/tech/urban environment. Would be at least a proper town/city for scale unlike the small town/village level theme on Sinder. Something a bit more appropriate for future/tech/science/cyberpunk-esque moods perhaps, but once-ruined and starting to be reclaimed/squatted in perhaps?

Once we figure out what people are interested in contributing, maybe we can knock some heads together and bang out the reqs to get something connected up to the trains/docks.

2 Likes

I have started making the entrance to the city, not sure what the city name should be though. The entrance will be an abandoned subway, leading up to the surface.

1 Like

I would be definitely interested in creating some public buildings for this city.
Maybe working with a monorail system instead of traditional paths, like Sinder, would help showing some size to this city.
As in the Hub-area would be the central station of the monorail with paths netting out to points of interest. (Mall-district, techvalley, protogen Upgrade Center, synth forgery, etc.)
And like each of these points of interests are child areas of the big city sized roughly like Beta sinder.

1 Like

I would be willing to help.

2 Likes

I will post an update when the base is done. Still need a bit, but I am roughly 50% done with the basic skeleton. Then I will appreciate help with filling the rubble/adventure city :3

Iā€™m interested! I play a lot of explorer type characters, and somewhere to actually feel lived in yet explore-able would be super fun.