A cyberpunk esq, and distopian esq city

I am currently making a city for private rp’s but I was hoping to share it with the people, I am Berdy a roleplayer on Wolfery whos been here for about four months and I have some rp experience, I am hoping to make a city to fit everyones needs and a city that is an alluring place to hang out in, its a gritty and depressing city at first glance but it’ll grow on you… And you see how good it can be~

2 Likes

Its a interesting idea, theres nothing like it in the world right now but a city might be a bit large for a private rp. it does have its place but i feel like the community isnt big enough for a city. maybe downscale a bit. Good idea thp

I think I’ve found the city you were building, and I gotta say, I am a huge fan of it! I do have a question about what the dungeons are meant to be though.

I have to disappoint you, but Seziban got entirely made by me.

And dungeons are themed adventure rooms people can add small narrative dungeons to it. Check out the rubble field in the market area and go 1 for a dungeon example to roleplay around.

1 Like

Ahh my apologies XD I couldn’t find anything else on it on the forum so I just assumed

Yeah, it was an internal project that got pitched to me from this post:

I was honestly not very audible about it, but I plan to create a notice board post soon.

1 Like

Ah, Yestermorrow is a remnant of a concept.
It might be used someday, but currently it just looms as a stabilized abnormality for characters to scavenge beneath if they’re bold enough tot try - goodness knows what might drop from that mess though.

1 Like