[Bug] Freezing on mobile device

Hiya, sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have noticed that whenever I try to use wolfery on my phone, it seems to glitch out and doesn’t update for me. I can tap on the buttons to switch rooms and see that wolfery took the input, but it’s not until I refresh the website that it actually updates and loads all the messages. I’m not sure if this is a personal issue or if others are experiencing it as I haven’t seen any other reports of it so I thought I should ask about it here

I assume you’re using a mobile browser- I don’t have this problem on mobile myself, but occasionally I do on my laptop, typically when there’s a network change, which makes me wonder if it’s a connection issue- are you using a wireless connection, or a mobile network?

I primarily use a mobile connection whenever I’m out and about, and yeah, I do use a mobile browser. Now that I think about it, I don’t turn off my wifi so it could very well be a connection issue…

I’d give that a shot- just on basis of my experience- and see if that settles it

1 Like