Bocca Della verità - opening day

Well well well!!! what we got here?! A vast and new zone on the realm? that’s right!

After too many times my work has just paid off. because today, the island of Bocca Della verità is officially established and linked to our world!

A beautiful island with a totally special design of rural and peasant Italian architecture. Full of places to explore and more and more secrets to want to discover and friendly people who are waiting to see you!

-But!.. why is everything so empty?
+That’s relatively easy my friend! This place is made for the promotion of the construction of the realm, houses? stores? kiosks? you can always do something and if you are lucky it will be connected to our zones depending on what it is!

What are you waiting for to see us? This is a very special moment and soon we will have different events located on this island for all kinds of fun!
we are specifically on the Sinder ferry - Pier two (or more specifically, Sinder Town Center ⛋, east Sinder crossing, south to the docks, Into the Sinder Ferry Terminal, and pier two). we are waiting for you!

=============================================================

I could perfectly cry with emotion at this moment, thank you very much for all the support that I have been receiving all this time to make this construction a possible dream ;,)

But… It will not be my last construction for the moment… Muahahaahahaha!
-Cinder

=============================================================

7 Likes

The president will come visit shortly afterwards

4 Likes

Congratulations on the opening of Bocca della verità!

6 Likes

Way to go, congrats on the grand opening. :tada::clap::clap::tada::clap::clap::tada:

4 Likes

Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious! Hope it goes well for you :>

2 Likes

By the way, to access that area…

Sinder Town Center -> Sinder Crossing -> The Docks -> Sinder Ferry Terminal -> Pier Two

Happy Trails!

1 Like

Well… i think you forget to read smth lol (maybe i should put it in italic)

1 Like