Apparently don't sweep yourself and log off real quick

annnnnnd im blocked outta the site aaaaa

Forum and Mucklet logins are different.

I got logged out and only see a black screen

Is the server dead or accipiter ate too much of the JavaScript?

Okay good. I was worried for a second.

Yeah, I think we knocked the server over. Let’s start a thread in General for outage discussion, I’ll do it. :slight_smile:

Well this is new, im getting request timeouts now from trying to chat, ps i was havent touched the bugged character in the town center , but commands still work it seems

1 Like

This is what happened to me. Then I refreshed, and now I get errors (Screen shot of mine above)

I believe commands are local, while chatting requires connection to the server

General thread made. Keep anything that’s not bug related (error messages, etc) in that thread, please.

May be, i haven’t refreshed the sight yet but all i see in console are ping errors

Temporary measures have been taken:
All hidden exits going around Sinder Center have been restored (just in case the issue has anything to do with the deleted character currently in the room.

It’s worth noting that scarlet milk, who got too close to the bagel, appears to still be awake/online.

In other news, my account seems to be now getting `no response/response timed out’ responses from the server on all characters I had logged in at the time.

2 Likes

Bugged characters who caused it via self-sweep also appeared awake/online. I had checked that on Maggie yesterday; she appeared to be online, despite the reported error-state.

1 Like

Redacted redacted redacted.

I am back from my trip to the wilderness.
Trying to replicate it locally, and then I will hopefully be able to fix it pretty quickly.

1 Like

If nothing else results from this adventure, witnessing the coinage of this phrase makes it all worthwhile.

World is back!
Bug is fixed.
Server is updated.
All is well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Impressed by your re-routing! Thank you! :smiley:

I have no restored the routes back to pre-anomaly, since all should be safe again.

Sadly it didn’t end up amounting to much since things were already too far gone.
The everything bagel had already consumed too much of the realm.

The real MVP was Talonstrike putting out announcements and getting people into the test server for the rest of the day. :>

2 Likes

blush a ton

Awww, thank you.

3 Likes