A sp

I had an idea for a spa, with maybe even some nsfw zones. It seems like a good idea, but just an idea. Any suggestions so it can become real?

There are spa/public bath/hot spring areas in Do’nezo, Salagalu, and Cascade Island. Bot to discourage you, but what would set your spa apart from theres? Might you want to add to one of them?

I thought that for 1, it would be easier to get too then the islands. 2 it would be very nsfw with different zones for different kinks, along with overnight stay, and 3 I was planning to make it (sorta) a roleplay starter zone, as in the town center/ town station, where you spawn to start, the newbies(such as myself) could go to the spa to find a rp to join. I was planning (if it gets made) to have 4+ spa attendees(people who give spa treatment), 2 receptionists and 1 npc customer,. But I also made this post so I could get suggestions and feedback

Feel free to build it and link through the nexus.

Ok, I’ll build it as soon as I get some images for the spa!
Question: is there a limit on the puppets you can have in a room?

A puppet takes up one of your normal characters slots. So, if you have 5 normal characters and one gets turned into a puppet, then you’d have 4 normal characters and 1 puppet on your account (for an example). So, that’s something to just keep that in mind.

I have come up with a name for the spa I’m calling it “velvet paws spa” I’m still making the description.

Does anyone have an idea of where I can put my spa?

Feel free to poke me (or any other builder you see awake) to get it linked to the nexus, unless you want a specific place in the world.

Thanks! That was Really helpful!

Can someone make me a puppet for a sweet cat switch for that is tied down. And/or a professional bunny sub for my receptionist.

I think you’d be better of roleplaying the characters yourself to start with. The puppets aren’t much useful for a location that’s barely visited and yours isn’t on the map yet.

Oh thanks for the advice does anyone know how to use the town center as an exit?

We are not currently accepting any new builds within Sinder, sorry.

Oh ok! Thanks for replying very fast

love your idea :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart: