Writing system and tag system improvement

I have two ideas,
The first one is some sort of volutary ‘is writing’ system, which could be used in small groups.
For when the group doesnt know what who is writing.
I think it also should be toggleable or restricted in some areas.
It could be made like an traffic light, with for example green for typing, red for waits for others and such.
The other is about the tags,
Being able to rank the tags, i know that is a bit redundant with custom tags and a fitting about, but i just wanted to throw it in to make some ranking system of tags in.
Being able to rank them in a system from 1 to 7, from where 7 is absolute no, 4 is i can go with it and 1 is main focus in RP, maybe some red to green color palette.
What do you think of these, i hope these ideas werent mentioned already here.

Hi!

Do you mean for that traffic light system to be manually set or as a typing indicator as has been discussed before?

We’ve discussed having tag ranking in the past and it’s not a bad idea, but we want to keep the system simple and at a glance. The Furry standard these days for detailed tagging is to just link an F-List profile.

manually setting, for people who take long for typing, so people notice that theyre not waiting for someone but typing themselves. Or when someone just wanted to let others know that they’re waiting for them to type.

Ok then, i just wanted to suggest it and wanted to know if the idea was thought of.

The idea got discussed in a lengthy matter already, but didn’t come to a real conclusion:
So and so is typing