Working On A Brothel

I recently had the idea of creating a brothel and seeing about adding it as another business on West Sinder Lane. It’s my first attempt and building an area so any advice is encouraged, I think I’ve got a decent outline for it as well as a few rooms set up already.

1 Like

At this time, with the addition of the adult goods store next to the gentleman’s club, Town of Sinder is not taking any more expansions to its adult entertainment buildings. We are keen to make sure the local school retains a majority of its fields and not looking to fill every little bit of space with buildings - so we likely won’t be adding to many more buildings to Town of Sinder area itself.

We’re keen on keeping some balance in Sinder rather than leaning to hard in any direction since it is our introductory area to the realm/service.

There are however a number of other areas which may be more suitable for expanding that direction. You should consider looking into some of these other player run areas or talking to other users to see about possibly putting together a neighborhood/region on one of the train lines and approach the builders after you’ve settled on a plan and satisfied one of those area owners requirements.

In the meanwhile, you’re free to build something, clean it up and polish it and post a link to it here on the forums so people can check it out and register teleport to it for use privately.

1 Like

Alright, will do thanks.

1 Like

Signals out here

Hey, you are free to build a brothel in the formal Nuclear Bunker down at the sex shop. Would that be interesting for you?

1 Like

Could work, I’ll get back to you on that.

1 Like

I think there may be a critical misunderstanding of what you are or aren’t allowed to do with your building while it exists as a sub-area to Town of Sinder.

If you start linking additional businesses/homes/regions as a work around to your sub-area in Sinder as a means of bypassing people going through build review, it will be pruned from the area. (especially when I just got done declining the addition of another adult/sex based business subbed to Town of Sinder two posts prior in this thread.)

Please stay within the scope of the shop you linked or consider finding some others to propose a new region/suburban area not linked to Sinder if you’re intending to run a area where you’re linking in other people.

1 Like

Sorry, Tasha extended you an offer they’re not welcome to make I’m afraid - (unless they’re intending to free up their spot or work on an additional region with other users for the sake of linking in a collection of businesses somewhere outside of Sinder.)

1 Like

That’s fine honestly, to be fair I have been thinking about building a region but having hard time coming up with something that wouldn’t just be 'Other area with a different coat of paint.

1 Like

Ah, sorry about that, I’ll remember next time.

2 Likes