[WIP] Judicial Lane ( Ace Attorney-Inspired Area )

Please keep in mind that this area is currently in its earliest of stages, and is a Work-In-Progress!

Are you an Ace Attorney fan? Looking for a Court of Law, Attorneys, and the use of Visual Storytelling, along with Investigations, Trials, and Tribulations, in RP Scenarios that help bring balance to the Wolfery by encouraging the use of your Head instead of just using your “Head”?

Welcome to Judicial Lane! An area that’s still being worked on, yet planned to be filled with easter eggs and updated images based on the progression of any Major RP’s that take place here!

At the moment, I’m trying to find a potential area to link it into the world, though I’m open for ideas!

Using a free online mapping program called Icograms, I’ve begun piecing together 2.5D rooms that, over time, will be updated to better reflect any and all events that transpire! This includes, but is not limited to:

Judicial Lane Crossway:

Hawke & Co. Law Offices:

The Court of Law:

Police Station:
< Under Construction >

And possibly more yet to come!

A detail one might notice is especially held within the Hawke & Co. Offices. If you keep a close eye on the right, you’ll see a mostly empty shelf with a single folder.

As you find yourself in trouble, and call upon the Defense Attorney, Jason Hawke, you may eventually find a piece of that Case placed there as an “easter egg”, or IC’ly, a “Piece of Evidence” that’s been stored away.

Currently it will be treated as an OOC (Out-Of-Character) Area until it’s ready to be used officially, but if you want to browse around, the Crossway’s ID is:
#cggfue69gbrh4uk0phlg

And the area itself:
#cgcgm669gbrh4ujt3e60

If you teleport there, please let me know how I may be able to improve it… and of course, please bear in mind that not all locations are completed, yet! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like a cool place and I cannot wait to check it out ^w^

1 Like

Thanks! And I’m looking forward to having it ready for use! ^-^

1 Like