"Where will this exit lead to?"

Phew.this small town is growing faster than I’ve expected,and yeah. There are many new places to go now. :grinning:
But when I stood in a crossing,go to a new place and BOO! :flushed: I’m just teleported to a place without map. If I want to check out which house I have been teleported to,I need to check the “area”.
It’s kinda weird.You entered a restaurant in a flash of light and go out to check where the restaurant is. :woozy_face:
I think it will be much easier if you just add a small animation on the map,just like moving towards destination and zoom in your camera slowly can really help :innocent:.
And on the other hand,When I saw a noticeable house on the map,I should go to many other places to find out what is that house’s name.
“Wow,this house is soo cool :nerd_face:.Let me check it out! (go into a wrong place :upside_down_face:).” :joy:
Just show the information when the cursor lean on a location on the map or a tap on it if using mobile. :thinking:
You see,the map is not combined with text greatly,especially when these destinations are not tagged as those four direction(North,South,East and West).

1 Like

Unflagged the post since nothing seemed inappropriate as far as I could see?

Also moved this to Bugs and Features section since it seems to be feedback and suggestions.

You may want to reframe the post to be much more clear about your intentions though?