Wallens Wellness Clinic

Hello! My name is Jasmine. I am a returning role player on Wolfery, and I have finally decided to create another building to add to the city of Sinder. I have already finished the building and have received positive feedback from the builder, Soulwing.

The purpose of this building is to provide healthcare in Sinder and to facilitate roleplay centered around caring for one’s physical and mental health, as well as sexual activities under the supervision of the nurses or the doctor herself, Dr. Samantha Wallen (the owner of the property).

I suggest that the builders consider my building for inclusion in the community. I would prefer it to be on the east side of the city, but the final decision is up to the builders.

You can find my building by teleporting to my code, and I recommend checking out the hard work that went into creating the small medical clinic. With only a few rooms, it shouldn’t take up much space in the city, and it can serve its intended purposes.

The teleportation ID: #cgeis7m9gbrh4ujv4i20

4 Likes

It feels very neat and cosy, I like it. I cannot immediately put a finger to what is this modelled after and that’s actually very good.

Here are some notes in the writing. Nothing major, really.

The lobby of Wallens Wellness Clinic, the aura gives all a sense of calm and comfort that the space exudes.
The examination rooms at Wallens Wellness Clinic, you immediately feel a sense of calm and relaxation wash over you.

Did you miss the ‘in’ in the start of those sentences? They can’t be joined by comma that way, I think.

Wallens Wellness Center Lobby allows teleports but doesn’t have the dryer icon. I’m not sure it will actually need a public teleport in there if it’s linked in the Sinder area because there’s plenty around.

Someone exits into the Examination Rooms Hallway, leaving the Lobby.

‘Exits into’ might be valid, but it’s a tad confusing. You rather ‘exit to’ or ‘leave to’ (there’s a bunch of those intos arond the place and I won’t stop on the others).

Examination Rooms Hallway has the exits numbered in reverse. That kinda feels strange. I’d expect then to be numbered 1 to 3, not the other way around.

Someone enters the Employee’s only Break room

That’s ‘Employees Only’. The apostrophe changes the meaning of the sentence in a pretty fun way and I’m sure that’s not what you meant.

• Someone opens the door to Room Two, walking into the room and closing the door behind themselves, you can no longer hear anything outside the walls, as they appear to be soundproof.

You changed from third-person POV to second person POV in a single sentence. Prefer to use ‘they’ in the exit messages if you need to address the character.

Also gee, soundproof rooms. I wonder what’s happening inside~

I’m pretty sure all of the examination rooms need autosweeps, or else there will be an eventual pileup of the patients.

Staff: Dr. Wallens Office

well-worn

it’s well worn.

The short description of the area is cut short:

Wallens Wellness Clinic is a warm and inviting space that is dedicated to providing the highest leve

I’m not sure if you wanted to add the staff rooms to the area as they are or missed the option of marking them ‘pivate’ and thus invisible (but still accounting to the area).

2 Likes

I have reviewed and rectified every minor detail pertaining to the privacy of the rooms. My reluctance to include hidden rooms in the area list is attributed to my desire to have an accurate record of the occupants in each area at any given time. It is worth mentioning that I intend to enhance the building’s functionality by adding more rooms, thereby making it more realistic and enjoyable for users. I am confident that the builders will appreciate the level of effort I am investing in creating an efficient building.

2 Likes

I would like to officially say the building is complete, do let me know if you find anything out of order, and I am ready whenever the builders might be to make the building public.

Teleport ID: #cgeis7m9gbrh4ujv4i20

1 Like

Can you please use the regular lettering for the exit names? I’m not sure there’s any good reason to use the sans serif ones.

1 Like

All the new rooms don’t have the area set.

It kinda doesn’t fit. How about using ♀♂⚥ directly?

Same. Needs rephrasing. If it was me I’d have named it ‘Take a PISS (Patient Information and Symptoms Survey)’, but I’m pretty sure that by now it’s just a staple of my writing around Sinder.

All those lines just don’t work with the formatting and get truncated.

Have you traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days? [ ] Yes [ ] No
If yes, please list the countries you have visited: _

I’m not sure these make any sense in the world where everyone comes in on a train and can’t leave.

Have you been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? [ ] Yes [ ] No

There are foxes that have no idea how phones work, it’d be strange to ask them about covid.

the room 2 exit says

Someone enters into the room.

but you removed that ‘into’ from the other exits. It’s also present in the dr’s bedroom.

The dr bedroom’s back exit says

Someone enters from Dr Wallens room from down the hall.

Should be Wallen’s, I think?

I also cleaned a couple minor typos directly here and there.

1 Like

Honestly I will say, forgetting the room areas was my fault since I was really tired and almost passing out, so I fixed that really easily, For the Male and Female sign, I just removed the Male and Female part since I’m getting lazy on thinking of how to name things, for the “Take a PISS” I will not be naming it that, So I renamed it, and as for the fonts on the exits, I think it’s preference since I wanted to make it look neat and haven’t fully finished renaming all the rooms, but if naming the exit is a really big problem I can change it.

2 Likes

Take a PISS

Sorry, I didn’t mean you had to name it that way specifically. Still, the last word doesn’t fit into the panel so it needs to be either renamed or abbreviated.

1 Like

fonts on the exits, I think it’s preference since I wanted to make it look neat and haven’t fully finished renaming all the rooms

Ah. Follow up on the remaining exits the so it’s more uniform.

1 Like

You are all linked up in the Ocean View Plaza of the newly-linked City of Woodford, just West of Sinder! n_n

3 Likes

Will list it in the realm full map soon.

1 Like