[WAITING ON REVIEW/OLD] Snowy Peaks: "A snowy mountain climb + housing area for cold-inclined critters"

So I spent an afternoon and made a very basic snowy mountain top area that should be good to just drop onto the existing mountains with any luck and permission.

The initial RoomID is " #caed8769gbrq9v22lgi0 "

I’ve set it up as an area for snow-based fun, with the higher levels for increasing levels of x-tremeness in terms of sports or allowances for drama. The top of the mountain peak is set up to be a hub for homes/dens up there and represents the bottom-most ‘level’ of the area.

I’ll probably continue to make alterations for the next few days but I wanted to let people know so they could oogle or make suggestions, branching paths? Who knows.

1 Like

Took an initial look at this area and it was already looking decently well along.

On my second visit tonight:
• I went and fixed ‘go back’ routing through any linked areas.
• The estate area needs to assign its parent area to be assigned to the area id of the Snowy Peaks so it’ll nest the area properly in the area population list.
• Corrected Windwept to Windswept? (Feel free to put it back if this was in error of course.)

:diamonds: Other than that, it looks like there is indeed a transportation hub as the entry point to this zone so that more or less wraps up any immediate concerns with how people get here!

Things to consider:
• Where is the area travel waypoint? Inside the transit hub or outside in the Windwept (is this supposed to be Windswept?)
Consider adding a ⛋ mark to the room name you want as your area waypoint if you want to mark that room as register teleport for the area so people know something is up at that location when they see it in the area room list.

Any future areas that are linked to this region will also want to assign their parent to be the area id of Snowy Peaks (don’t forget!)

Anyways, this area is pretty close to ready to go.
Can I get another couple moderators to review this so we can get this ball rolling as well?