Twilight Forest and Mount Blaimore

Hello everyone,

I’ve been working on a small area for a few days now, which I hope I’ve worked out carefully according to the rules. It should be an extension to the area of Fain’rar Shattered Caverns, because it is a very natural area. I have to say that this is the first time that I tried that and I appreciate any constructive feedback or ideas on how to improve it!

Intro Mount Blaimore

At first glance, Mount Blaimore is a rather harsh and icy expanse, but despite this unfriendly environment, a small village has formed over the years. The village Tergaron was founded under the family name of Deydran and has existed for centuries in this harsh world, while it seemed that time stood still here. The village became famous for its unique culture of wine and mead growing, as well as the infamous Dragehaugen fortress, which was the last bastion between two worlds.

More lore I have not yet written and I have not yet completed it. :smiley:

Intro Twilight Forest

The world was engulfed by the rustic wilderness, hardly explored and left in all this time to the natural protection of Mother Nature. It is an area full of possibilities, full of wildness waiting to be discovered, while the old fir, maple and oak trees covered the land, broken by a huge majestic mountain. Single clearings invited for a rest after a long journey and yet this land was dedicated to wilderness, harboring the dangers that lay dormant in the woods. Traces of ruins of a forgotten civilization were devoured by the breath of time, leaving the stories and myths surrounding this place only in a vague memory.

Will brave adventurers dare to venture into these harsh and unforgiving lands, or would they rather love the safety of civilized?

I hope this gives a first good impression in which direction this area should go and how I have roughly imagined the landscape.

As already said, I am happy about all ideas and everyone who wants can also like to sniff once into this world!

6 Likes

Could you please add the entry room id (get room id) for your place to your post?

Moonglade ⛋ has ID #ck9628e9gbrlcsr0tfpg

hmmmm, interesting.
May poke for a tour eventually.

Now that some updates have been made to the exits, the entire area has been revised so that the new functions for the exits are also applied where it makes sense to do so.

Contents of the area:

Forest area with a small mini-game in which you have to navigate through dark rooms to reach a beautiful idyll.

Two clearings with a small cave system leading into Mount Blaimore.

Mount Blaimore with a small village, farm area and an old fortress that can be explored.

And even the description of the area got a small rework:

Mount Blaimore

Mount Blaimore, an area bordering the Twilight Forest, harbors the icy peaks of a mountain landscape whose harsh and ruthless nature was undeniable. Avalanches and cold were only one part of the dangers that prevailed here, because the ferocity and ruthlessness of hungry predators certainly lurked in this area as well as in the forests.

Despite all this, this mountain is a memorial of will, because centuries ago a village was founded here that bore the name of Tergaron and since then it has been owned by family Dreydan. Famous for its unique culture, the devotion to wolves and the famous fields of wines that could be seen along the farm, there was also a breed of horses that was especially robust and cultivated to withstand the roughness of these lands.

Will you explore the history of the village and experience life in this small growing idyll?

The Twilight Forest

The world was engulfed by the rustic wilderness, hardly explored and left in all this time to the natural protection of Mother Nature. It is an area full of possibilities, full of wildness waiting to be discovered, while the old fir, maple and oak trees covered the land, broken by a huge majestic mountain that called Mount Blaimore. Single clearings invited for a rest after a long journey and yet this land was dedicated to wilderness, harboring the dangers that lay dormant in the woods. Traces of ruins of a forgotten civilization were devoured by the breath of time, leaving the stories and myths surrounding this place only in a vague memory.

Only a few paths led through this wild and untouched beauty of nature, connecting to the area around the Shattered Caverns, which carried a unique history and was home to wild and untamed ferals. The few paths led through the systems of caverns and forests, showing few traces of trade between Sinder and the village of Tergaron.

Will brave adventurers venture into this harsh and unforgiving land, or would they prefer the safety of civilization?

The rules that still need some small adjustments:

A respectful interaction should be common and who does not observe this, threatens the reprimand from this area. It should always be asked first if you want to join an RP, this is called decency and should be a basic requirement.

[[Extreme RP]]

1. The wilderness does not bend to any rules and so you should also consider this beauty of nature. Danger can lurk behind every tree, slavers, brutal beasts and much more can hide in this harsh environment. Both parties must first agree, these types of extreme role-playing!
  • Slavery / Abduction
  • Nonconsensual
  • Violence / Gore
  • Torture / Abuse
  1. SFW Ageplay
    There are always children and teenagers and this type of RP is tolerated here as long as it does not go in a sexual direction.

2. NSFW Ageplay
    Please take this type of roleplaying elsewhere or to your private area that allows this type of activity. Violation of this rule will result in a ban from these lands.

[[Building]]

The wilderness is unexplored and can lead to many ways to expand and enjoy this world. Ideas are always welcome but they should fit the appropriate theme.

For single deans or homes, the Lycaon Cave or the Twilight Cavern is considered or in the mountains the village of Tergaron, however this is not 100% fixed and can always be discussed with Anouk Blamore.

--------------------

I hope that I have fulfilled the criteria that the expansion for Fain’rar territory is fulfilled and of course I am happy if I get more ideas or corrections have to take place so that the connection to the world takes place.

Teleport rooms:

Moonglade ⛋ has ID #ck9628e9gbrlcsr0tfpg
Twilight Glade ⛋ has ID #ck3f43e9gbrnerun8un0

Wish everyone a nice day! :smiley:

PS: When something isn’t understandable… phew… I am sorry but English isn’t my native language. xD

8 Likes

Just wanted to add my support to this. The whole purpose of my area, the Shattered Caverns within the Wilderness, is to provide more of a vast open space that one can get lost in. A wilderness should be vast and empty of all except the beauty of nature and those who choose to explore it. Or at least, that was my intent with it. Based on the feedback I have gotten from many different players that have wandered in over the past year or so, it seems to do that very well.

Anouk’s area only serves to add to that idea while also featuring something at the end of the tunnel, so to speak for people to stumble across if they manage to find there way through. So, I think it is a worthy addition to The Rift and compliments my area, which it will connect to, very well.

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m only getting to roam this now. It all seems in a generally good shape but there are some grammar issues and technicalities that I’d like you to address. I’ll write a doc with tyhe notes.

No worries and really thank you! Whenever you have it done and the doc is prepared you can boop me and I work around that so that everything is clean and shiny~

1 Like

Finally, the Shattered Caverns expansion is officially open and I invite you all to take the time to explore the new area. Adventures and beautiful moments await you, while you can enjoy the idyll of a small village, get lost in the woods or explore cave systems.

A big thanks of course to Shinyuu for taking the time to check the small cozy area and to guide me accordingly so that we could take this step.

Wishing you all a great start into the weekend~!

3 Likes