Tutorial

Ok so I’ve been telling all my friends about Wolfery, about how fun it is and how much I love the community.
Only problem is just like how I was when I first started, I didn’t understand commands and other such features that we have here.

Would it be possible for there to some how be a bot that can be used to show off commands and what they do before one leaves the station in Sinder?

For me I figured things out rather quickly, but not everyone is that good at figuring things out for the first time.

Just a thought I wanted to talk about!

2 Likes

And yes, I do know there is a sort of help system in place, but it’s nowhere as fleshed out as I think a first time user who is used to roleplaying on discord or telegram needs.

1 Like

I have been thinking of doing this, but at the moment I need a bit of time to focus on a few other projects that I am working on (and maintain banker badger >w<)
If I do get the time and I have good reason to believe no-one else is working on a bot I may try and make one.

I had some thoughts to have it be a bit like a level system where it would guide you through different commands and actions. But with so many actions the player can perform,like for example walking off and then teleporting or sleeping, I am left to ask myself how I should account for all of these possibilities.

True, thats the thing.
Coming up with one that can be detailed while also flexible so it won’t break with one little difference.

1 Like

Yeah, I have improved a lot more than I believe I have as a developer, so if I get some free time I may tackle it.

However I really want to use an AI to allow the bot to feel life like and alive.

But to do this could be quite a big project which I would love to take on if I get some free time.

That would be a big project, lot of time needed to . make an Ai work, that’s for sure!

1 Like