[Theme/Lore Discussion] How's the weather?

Hello friends,

Do we have (semi-)official guidance on how to role-play changing seasons in Sinder?

When I started out in Wolfery last spring, I imported Halstrick’s summer and winter outfits from Tapestries, whose central zone has—if I’m not mistaken—changing seasonal weather as if it were in a temperate region of the real world’s northern hemisphere. So Hal’s been wearing his aloha shirt all summer!

But things have been getting colder where I live iRL, so I dressed Hal in his wool peacoat while visiting some friends at the beach yesterday. Honestly, though, I don’t know how appropriate that is—I don’t want to insist it’s getting chilly outside if it’s in fact pleasantly warm year-round!

From what I remember from around the different rooms, and the changing of the seasons last year, it very much depends on the room itself. The beach? Pretty much always nice, warm, and perfect for beach activities. The park? The seasons change with the RL northern hemisphere, and when March comes around we’ll all be glad that the snow if finally over :grin:.

As Xetem said. Part of the lore of the Rift is that different areas, even ones close together, can be at different times of day or different seasons.
The Sinder park will make a winter shift at some point. This will be impossibly obvious when it occurs.