The silver Wolfs Cuisine, Area request

Hey! I’m Val, or more the Person behind Val and some other characters. Most people know Val as a friendly Informationbroker, but what is less well known is his excellent Skills behind the stove
My Idea:
Sinder has a little cozy Cafe with Mirandas Cafe, but what is missing is the Main Dish. My Request would be a elegant 1920s inspired Restaurant called “The silver Wolfs Cuisine”
It will have public tables aswell solo tables for more privacy. A stage for the Musical performance, and a big space that invites to dance.
The staff will be my Clans Job.

the Location:
My prefered location would be Sinder (ideal west sinder Lane) but alternatively Umber Point.

I’m open for Feedback and suggestions

#cgvkave9gbrh4ukdihcg (the tp if you want to look for yourself)

Much love the Person behind Val

4 Likes

Reach out to me on Wolfery when you feel that it’s complete and ready for a review.

You will still need a builder to go over it and confirm everything, but I can give the yay/nay on linking it to Umber Point for ya!

3 Likes

appreciated but umber point would be an alternative. i think it would be much more benefital to sinder if it was on sinder. you can review it regardless^^

2 Likes

Sinder was already full so… Umber Point is your best bet.

2 Likes

Such a posh place and yet, they don’t have any wines from the Sinder’s most exquisite vineyards; psh ~

Jokes aside, I like it. It has a very nice mood and it’s overall well done sans a couple little typos here and there.

You need to set up the area (do check the builders academy at teleport academy if you didn’t yet) and make sure all the exit messages are in order, too. I’d also suggest setting up autosweep.

3 Likes

On the location – honestly I don’t think this is a good fit for Sinder. We could kinda plop it around WSL but Sinder is still more of a village type thingy (with a night club, eh?) than a posh downtown. Besides, there’s a similar restaurant in the apartment complex already.

1 Like

Thanks for the Feedback!

if you you are interested to be one of our delivery partners just ask (chuckles)

But jokes aside my idea was to have it in sinder because of the accessibility of sinder aswell to have a definitive place to go before mirandas cafe.

I understand if it would be a problem to have two restaurants in Sinder than again there are with club caribe two clubs aswell. The Restaurant in Sinderprism, is a more ocean based restaurant and it only has one dedicsted room as far i can tell.

Looking forward to hear a reply, you can hit me up on wolfery aswell. much more flexible there

much love the person behind Val

1 Like

The ramen shop is my go to for date night cuisine. Prism seafood restaurant ain’t bad, but is a hotel spa nightclub extravaganza. If we could slim this down to just a resturaunt and not a club music venue (We have two of those) I’d like it to be added to Sinder somewhere. Ocean themed would be great. I would like a sort of boardwalk area with boardwalk shops and beach culture.

2 Likes

oh, i never saw the ramen place, where is it?

1 Like

oh, i never saw the ramen place, where is it?

See? this is why expanding Sinder isn’t such a great idea, eh.

1 Like

Just east and north westside road, hah. It is a nice spot, any new restaurants should really look to mimic that.

2 Likes

I reviewed the area as per Val’s request, and would be happy to give my approval to attach it to Umber.

It just needs a tiny bit of touching up before it’s ready to be attached ((‘go to’ messages and a sub area)). Once this has been addressed, I have discussed with Val, and we agreed that it could be linked to 400-600 Lily Way (#cdphnbm9gbrgopjevp8g)

2 Likes

allright, the restaurant area is set, please take a look

2 Likes

It seems that for the most exits these weren’t addressed, still. To expand a bit: I expect the public exits to have leaves/arrives messages that help other people to understand the directionality.

2 Likes

To make sure we’re on the same page, here’s some concrete feedback on the exits.

Let’s take The Silver Wolf’s Cuisine room:

The exit restaurant_offi has a broken keyword (the office is cut, and there’s an underscore that’s not really needed, it’s much more natural to type go office). The leave message is empty, and the arrival message is empty as well. The travel message says It's locked which will display in a very awkward way:
What you want to have is an action, something like:

tries to open the office door. It’s locked.

staff and kitch: same issue with the keyword (it’s cropped because it’s too long, so you need to make a shorter one). Same notes on the messages.

private tables: same notes on the messages.

dance floor: same notes on the messages.

It gets a bit worse in the Private Tables where Table 1 doesn’t have any message set up (and the inside room has the generic placeholders.

These might sound like minor issues, but wheat they do is completely ruin the mood of a posh place. It’s like having a super amazing hallway and there’s a hole in a brick wall with some duct tape that leads to the next room.

2 Likes

NB: I’ve added some examples for good exit message formatting in the academy. If you haven’t seen those yet I highly suggest to teleport academy and study the building stuff on exits.

1 Like