The Nordic city of Serchog

Hello! I am Amahle, also known as the Jarl character “Sravva.” I’ve had this idea for quite some time but never thought of actually going through with it because I didn’t think it was worth the effort. Most of the time when I build something, I often get rid of it because it’s a private building, and nobody cares to visit a single character in a partially made house.

My idea and vision for this Nordic city would be to have a community of canids, scalies, felids, etc., of the medieval genre who would like to add a slice of life to their own genre without mixing it up too much with modern-aged characters.

The city is already built and in fully working order with its own secrets and lore to explore. With the permission of Marvok the Dragon, this lore came to life.

Unlike most cities in the realm, which are governed by one single person or “Ruler,” Serchog will have multiple “rulers” forming a council. This way, new additions to the city are made official by a council of members that decides if it is a good addition or a bad one.

The standout point of the city is the Jarls Longhouse, the large building with the most interactions, while assuming the Winds Fury Tavern will get most of the attention.

If the great builders’ team would kindly check out my newly built city, I would greatly appreciate it and hope that I can make my city public and part of the realm.
You can teleport to the city here: #cmd92tu9gbrglikugh20

6 Likes

This sounds quite interesting, quite hope to see it around eventually

Say, welcome to the community!

It will be something that I’d love to visit.

@Amahle_the_yeen, I’ve sent you a couple notes for cleanups a week ago and I started writing a bunch more but you never reached back or addressed the issues I found. Are you still interested in cleaning up this area and making it public?