The Foxhole - Grand Opening

A new poster is pined on the notice board, a refined paper looking like those old french cabarets posters. It is looking classy and vintage at the same time.

A place to free your needs and desires, to let yourself go wild in carnal pleasures. Don’t be shy about your sexuality, embrace it ~
The Foxhole, your new favorite place, is now open ! Come spend some time in the most sexually open place around Sinder. Have a drink, dance, or moan as loud as you can, you are all welcome at The Foxhole !

What is The Foxhole ?

The foxhole is Sinder’s adult nightclub. There you can find a dancefloor, a bar, a cosy lounge, a room full of pillows where everyone is naked, and of course the private bedrooms. This place aims to let your needs and desire go freely. This club was made thinking of all the horny people roaming around Sinder to offer them one place to gather them all ~

Whether you’re looking to meet your next sexual partner, getting involved in lewd shows, calling for a stripper to give you a hand, or simply having a drink, The Foxhole will be your place to go.

Rules

1. Public nudity and sex are allowed and welcomed at Foxhole. Non-con / dub-con is only publicly allowed in the Back Alley. Other hard fetishes or extreme content should stay in private rooms. As always, realm rules still apply.

2. Combat is not allowed. No fighting, please.

3. Staff have no obligation to interact with anyone. Please respect their wishes if they choose not to.

4. Any rules not specified default to those of Sinder. Please report any violations.

5. Have fun ! ~

5 Likes

Woa man! Do you have a way to make or find those types of maps? I really would like to search or make one like that for one of my buildings!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot ! I used this website to build the map, that’s my favorite tool for building some :smiley:

4 Likes