Teaser Trailer: Kumi Azai's Frozen Tabletop

Hello there! It’s your friendly neighborhood Fox-Vali again!

For those of you who don’t know, I have not been present as much on Wolfery since the 22nd of July. This is due to the fact that I caught COVID-19 not once, but Twice in the span of one and a half months. But now I am back, and I have a teaser trailer to present to all of you…

It starts right now, enjoy!

====================================================================

Alan is shuffling down the cold, snow covered pathways on a beautiful, crisp winter night in Linseria. As the moonlight shimmers off the golden trimmed roof of a large building constructed of elaborately wrought wood and stone, Alan enters.

As Alan steps through the opened darkwood doors, they are greeted by a warmth that only a fireplace could provide on this cold and frigid night, carried on the wind from deeper inside. Alan calmly takes off their woolen and strapped coat, setting it on a coatrack in the snowbound mudroom that rests before him. Alan then takes off their heavy snowshoes, their fuzzy mittens, and their little wool hat. As Alan steps past the coat rack filled with the coats of dozens of guests of various shapes and sizes, he looks above the next pair of heavy wooden doors to see the beautifully carved sign sitting proudly, welcoming all to the Frozen Tabletop.

Alan pushes open the second set of heavy wooden doors, and is greeted by the immediate warmth of a large stone fireplace, the sounds of intermingled conversation greet him as a smile forms on his muzzle. He steps forth into the large open foyer filled with the sounds of fun and games alike, as he makes his way further into the room. The sights of a people from all walks of life mingling brings a happiness that only a true friend could give to Alan, as they observes the grand stories that flow from both the carved woodwork and the entourage of guests.

Alan makes their way past the large crowd conversing next to the large sofas that the fireplace supports and deeper into the Frozen Tabletop. Observing the glorious skylight above them that sends shimmered refractions of melting snow, they looks to the railings of the second floor, as couples sit rested on the rails staring up into the beautiful stained glass windows that rest above. Alan makes their way past the groups of friends trying the newest prestigious products from the farthest lands, finally arriving at the main checkout counter, where lines of people await to purchase the most exotic of collectible products and rarest of cards.

Alan returns from the checkout counter with packs in hand, as their friends arrive and take them to their reserved table in the First Draw Playspace. Thousands of different booster packs line the walls with magical manuals that offer the most in-depth yet easy to understand descriptions, and hundreds more special singles lay nestled in their crystal glass case. Finally, as they all sit down, Alan brings out a mahogany box lined with royal felt, bringing out a single die… They roll their turns… and Alan draws their First Card.

Welcome, to the premier games store, The Frozen Tabletop.

The Frozen Tabletop Will Be Available To ALL Who Visit Linseria On October 19th.

2 Likes

Sounds awsome, Im also currentlly working on a game shop, I hope we can be freinds and maybe partners!