Tag / kink suggestions re: Ageplay

Woo, here’s my first post.

I was building my character and exploring the tags and it’s a pretty small list. I know that you guys are trying to avoid bloat like f-list and the approximately 2 million tags that they have there. But I still feel like some pretty important distinctions are missing.

For example, We have the Ageplay tag, but it’s very broad. In the scope of mucks, Ageplay refers both to adult characters playing dressup with infantilism and/or diapers, but can also refer to a cub character who is physically underage. These are two different groups of players who only rarely mingle.

I suggest changing the Ageplay tag to Cubs, to offer that distinction that it specifically refers to underage fictional characters, but add in Infantilism for the adult characters who like to play dressup.

I’d also add the Diapers tag, since that’s a very common kink that isn’t necessarily related to infantilism, even though it often is. I know a lot of watersports enthusiasts who like diapers but NOT ageplay, and a lot of ageplay enthusiasts who don’t like diapers, so it’s not something that can be assumed or lumped in to any other kink IMO.

2 Likes

You might find the create tag command helpful.

Super customizable, so you can cover or exclude any areas you see fit.

“create tag example : like = This is an example tag!”

2 Likes

I went insane with mine and made 2 “Favorites” tags, a “Like” tag, and a “Dislikes” tag, and made descriptions for each of those with obscure kink names and occasional clarifications for them. So basically, F-list, but worse lmao-

1 Like

Hi @Dalton_Raccoon, and welcome to the forum!

I see your point.
And yes, many of the tags are broad. But that is also on purpose. Let me explain my reasoning:

I wrote in another post:

• Tags have 2 purposes
    1. providing quick info about a character
    2. providing searchability (using the Filter in the Awake list)>
  • The tags are not for the character owner, but for the viewer of that character
  • Having multiple tags for similar things defeats the purpose of searchability

So, tags with broader terms, possibly with custom description, is preferable to many narrow tags, in my opinion.

The idea is that, if you do like one type of ageplay, but dislike other types, you can still use that ageplay tag but with a custom description:

create tag ageplay : like = Roleplay involving younger character, but not below 15.

This will allow others to find you pretty easily when searching/filter the Awake list (see help filter). But since the tag will be shown to have a custom description (text in italics), it will provide the other players with info on exactly what that tag means for you.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your answers, I understand what you’re going for now.

1 Like