Suggestion: Saved Collapse State of Room Panel Sections

On a character - i think it would be nice if any section I collapse or expand in a particular room with a specific character remains collapsed either A> Until the collapsed section has saved changes (new desc, new image, new exits) or B> Until toggled again by the same character.

I often want to collapse wordy descriptions and unless something has been updated, I likely don’t need to see the description again after I’ve seen them… and can readily expand it again if I do.

I just want to be able to easily see who is in the room as fast as possible and having to recollapse things is a burden for daily use.

A similar state saving is already being done.
But current behavior is that state is saved per character AND room. Consider the following:

1. While in Station Park, collapse the room description.
  2. Go into Miranda’s Café - the description will be expanded.
  3. Go back to Station Park - the description will be collapsed.

(That is at least how it is currently suppose to work.)
But if there is a common wish to store this state only per character, so that once collapsed, it will stay collapsed for ALL rooms until re-expanded, this is a change I can make.

But I agree that for walking around and checking who is in the room, that change would be nice. And at first I thought about suggesting using the In Room page:

But… that won’t work either, since the In Room page doesn’t show exists, which is something you want to see when walking around.

Even then, you have to specifically click through to the ‘in room’ panel and I’m looking for a more persistent solution that I don’t have to hunt the panel to click every time I change rooms.

If I could toggle ‘in room’ on and then navigate from memory with go commands, then that would more or less accomplish what I’m after - so long as the first moment I change rooms it doesn’t drop the ‘in room’ view.