Suggestion: Note sex-positivity on the default page

I am pleased to see that Wolfery states its welcome of sexual RP is on its welcome page. I’d like to see a similar acknowledgment on its default landing page, the one currently showing the basic rules and a happy critter showered with confetti.

Literally just a word or two phrasing it as a feature (rather than a warning) would be appropriate. In the current text, simply adding “sex-positive” before “furry realm” in the first paragraph might do the trick? I think that would convey that sexual RP is present and welcomed, while not the only activity afoot.

Mainly I just wanna preempt the surprise of new visitors who find their way to the park and immediately see character panes with cartoon dongs and precise areola measurements or whatever. While I’m sure plenty of newbies arrive expecting all this, let’s do put in a word to help cushion the shock for those who might not have!

3 Likes

@Accipiter This seems like an obvious good idea. For the sake of this first beta/example realm prior to allowing users to administrate their own realms, I think we should lean heavily into the sex-positive and furry tags so people understand there’s no room for intolerance toward those topics while visiting.

I’m all about making sure that potential users are very aware sex-positive nature of the site and the suggested wording sounds good.

With that, I do however think that we may want friendly splash pop-up on the welcome page which states the site is for users 18+ and asks them to confirm being part of that target audience before continuing.

It certainly couldn’t hurt to put this fact in people’s face more than once to help make sure they understand this is a adults-only social/roleplay site and not by its base nature a gaming/roleplay site.

1 Like

The Restricted To Adults image that sites like F-list use is apparently free to use according to their website. Maybe this should be added to the homepage?

1 Like

Yes, it sounds like a good idea. I will modify the greeting page to include that text (or something similar).
Thanks for the suggestion! :smiley:

1 Like