Suggestion: increase limit of owned rooms

I reeaaalllyy like to build. I’m not that good at it, but I know the people who like to build can back me up on this. I think the room cap limit should be increased, I know I can use a diff acct for that, but I can’t give the ownership over because that counts as an owned room.

2 Likes

Yeah, I believe people with builder tags have an increased limit on rooms, but I am not sure if this is really a solution or a mitigation.

• on the one hand I love just how expansive the world is and how much it changes as you go out from sinder town centre
  • however I can imagine that the cost of storing all of these rooms could get pretty out of hand if acci isn’t careful.
  • maybe a set amount of rooms with images could be made and a much higher limit of those without any images as to mitigate the size of the other rooms.
  • There is also an issue where we could run out of room id’s
  • maybe having ownership of rooms be to the player rather than the character so that all of a players characters have control over all of the players rooms.

Overall I don’t think that an easy solution is in sight (not without some serious funding), I don’t really play a lot at the moment - I have a lot of work to do for my degree >w< - but I still pop into the forums and can see that this is an occuring issue.

So then… Could I get the tag? x3

1 Like

Supporters also have increased limits if you wanted to go that route.

Just to clarify how the system works currently:

Builders (and admins) are allowed more rooms, but, supporters are not.

Things that a support subscription will get you (once I implement it) are things like:

• increased character cap
  • increased character profile cap
  • increased room profile cap

… and other similar things.

1 Like