Suggestion Editing charctar while not awake

I ebelive there should be a feauture where you can edit your charcatars while they are not awake, this will allow people to edit without being bothered or if they arent actually logging on to rp

7 Likes

I agree with this, it would help with several things. (also this is to bump this)

The main reason why this doesn’t exist is because I’ve been keen on avoiding any type of communication being possible without controlling a character. Lurkers shouldn’t have any option of communication.

The only exception to this rule is for admins, who are allowed to mail while not awake.

If you are allowed to edit a character while asleep, it would open up for someone to go to the park, fall asleep, and then start typing messages by setting gender:

set gender = Hi all!

And to prevent people from bothering you, we have the help dnd and help status commands to fix that :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Okay thankyou, I understand where your coming from have a nice day!

I can add as a late thought to this request:

I could imagine, however, to allow editing of character profiles while not awake.

It would require some thinking on how the GUI should work - probably some dialog window or similar - but should be doable.

1 Like

Thankyou for reaching out for this, that would be great, I do not know the first thing about coding to be honest but if you and your team do it that would be awsome!