Starship, not too big

On one of my characters I have a space based vessel, one that if I can’t find somewhere for it to be based in Sinder, I’ll just ask someone I know if they would be willing to let me park it in their build for the time being. It’s already technically linked up, just locked off in case of nosy people trying to steal from it, as has been an issue in the past. The problem is that I’m unsure where it would fit in, since, ya know, spaceship. I don’t really want it to just be linked to a transporter or something, but just kind of hidden away, like it’s landed at a secluded spot or something, but still reachable. It would be a hidden exit kind of thing, so it wouldn’t be easily found. I still don’t know if I actually do want it linked up fully, instead of through another build, but I figure I should get talking about it.

The city of Seziban has a space port for space ships.

I’m quite aware of that, but as much as I like the idea of Seziban, it’s a lot of distance to cover, just to get to the ship. It’s enough of a slog to find Kurgaru’s damned ship without teleport registers for my characters as it is. I’m perfectly fine with leaving it as is, and just keep it linked through Kurgaru’s build, but I figured I’d ask about potentially finding somewhere hidden to place it. I figured that asking about this was enough to at least see what some people think, since unlike Kurgaru’s ship, this one is small enough that if it were to be found landed somewhere it normally wouldn’t it wouldn’t be too out of place. As much as I loathe to use it as an example, it’s kinda like a smugglers vessel in a way. You don’t want to land it at official ports. And no, I am not going to be attempting to haul stuff, or things like that. It’s a straight up research vessel, but it’s lore is that it’s always been kinda hidden. If nothing else, I can go with Seziban, but I wanted to see about other places potentially first.

Lot of distance? Seziban literally has a public teleport available for everyone rendering the way to the space port one of a two room trip.

That’s why we made it a locked teleport, because it is a long way.