Sea, Underwater and more

I’ve been thinking of attaching an area from the beach with multiple rooms, including, but not limited to; A Coral reef teeming with life, a vast underwater area, a sunken ship with hidden treasures and mysteries, underwater caves with dangerous creatures hiding and even a distant Archipelago.

It might be too ambitious, but I want to give it a go.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Horus! :partying_face:

A place for aquatic species? Sounds lovely!
Maybe it can even have some place where water dwellers can link their homes using hidden exits? Similar to the forest’s glade (for forest dwellers), or the (upcoming) Prism Apartments complex (for those prefering the town setting) that @Xetem is working on?

But I fully approve this endeavor! :smiley:

/Accipiter

Would it be alright to ask for your help with it?

Of course!

I might not be much of help with descriptions and such.
But the rest I can surely help with!

For starters, you can get some help by typing:

help build rooms
help build areas

Most work can be done with the GUI, except creating the initial room. And most of the time, the GUI is easiest to work with. For uploading room or map images (if you want that), the GUI is currently the only option.

But, catch me in game, and I’ll do my best to help.

/Accipiter

is the underwater map finished yet,i really love adventures but i think this one would be great.

I need an underwater place too. My amphibian ass is gonna dry out.

ooooo I love that ldea! Have you started to build yet? Id be happy to help you check spellin, build tips i had gotten! I wish you the best eitherway! :heart:

i think this is a good idea, seeing as i think we have a few sea creatures. it would be fun to see them have their own underwater world.

Heck you could even go as far as to make underwater rivers that somehow lead to the lake in the forest. if the ppl from there are ok with it that is. ^^