Randomly getting slept

I’m starting to get annoyed with the fact that within the last few hours, I’ve started to get all of my characters slept suddenly. I don’t even know why it keeps happening. The console doesn’t show anything, or if it does, I can’t see it, since there’s no errors showing, but it’s just every single character awake, gets put to sleep suddenly. It happened in the middle of a rp earlier, and I almost missed someone’s post.

I don’t know if this is fixable, or possible to look into, but I know it isn’t my internet, because the videos I watch are just fine, so I think it has to be something with Wolfery going on. At least, I think. I’m just getting annoyed to all hell, since if it keeps happening, I won’t be able to do anything on Wolfery for fear of getting suddenly slept.

So, I’ve noticed a potential pattern, being that I get booted after an hour, so I think the client thinks I’m not actually connected, despite being so, and sleeps my characters. I’m gonna test if restarting the browser works, but if not, then I dunno what to do.

Whatever was going on, restarting the browser fixed it. God, that was gonna be so annoying if it kept up.

1 Like

Yes, if you get booted after 1 hour - that is a typical indication that the client doesn’t send the ping signal as it should (which should be done every 15 min). Reloading with F5 should resolve it.

However…
It is good to know we still have an issue with the character pinging sometimes stopping!
If it happens again, check the browser’s developer console for any errors (red text) and screenshot them to help me track the bug down.