Proposal: An Assassins Guild (With Victim Signup) CW:Murder/Vore

So, as with the Thieves Guild, I have a created a fully inclusive Assassins Guild. I have not only included standard assassination practices, I have include something for the vore crowd.

As I did with the Thieves Guild, each area has an NPC with missions. There is also a signup board at the front door for VICTIMS! Keep in mind, with the assassins guild, that not everyone shares a love for gore or vore. This will not be for everyone, but will certainly add a new intrigue to survivability in the realm. (Or kink in the realm…)

I’m sorry for making this. Here’s is the first room t #ccs7pj69gbrk70sjp120

I don’t have a place in mind to have this, but can be added anywhere where the builders think appropriate.

Cheers,

Willy Whacker
Master Assassin

Can Nick be involved? He’ll bring his beloved samurai and a gun.

1 Like

The assassins guild will be for all. As long as the job is done right.

How is stuffs like this gonna work?

October 13 between the hours of 10am and noon

Timezones are tricky.

I forgot to put inside the guild itself that all times will reflect EST (New York time) :upside_down_face: But easy fix. It is also stated in my signup sheet that all times will be reflected by EST.

Is the gameplay for this for a designated area? What will the, in essence, rules of engagement be?

The rules of engagement would be to engage with the person or people beforehand. The VICTIM will have a designated area, and will have given all necessary instructions via my google doc. This will not allow surprise murders so to speak. I expect players to be smart enough to have these done in private areas, or if done publicly, they respect any passerbys and put a hold on the scene or continue in private message. I could make designated zones with mainstyle scenarios like dinner party sort of things, but I’m out of rooms :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m not going to suggest that specific areas would be needed, but keeping mayhem out of areas that aren’t rules-okay about it (like Sinder itself) is good.

I can add to the instructions in a clear and precise manner for Victim signup, that the assassinations must be in very specific designated areas or private structures that allow for the scenario to play out without infringing on any rules. I can personally scope out areas beforehand as well to make sure they’re appropriate and follow the appropriate rules of the area.

Get your blades ready villains! The Assassins Guild is now open in Do’nezo!