Pirate locations and RP

Ahoy! Looking to set up random locations for pirate RP, things such as caves, coves, lagoons, islands, taverns, ships or shipwrecks, ports or even a Tortuga knock off.

1 Like

One day, a pirate comes into a dockside bar, with a big ship’s wheel stuck down his pants. The bartender doesn’t want to be rude, so he lets the pirate order, drink, and leave without saying a word about it. The next day, the pirate comes in again- same wheel down his pants, same time, same drink, and leaves. It continues on like that for a month, until finally the bartender says to him:
“Look, you’ve been coming in here every day at the same time, getting one drink, and leaving without talking to anyone, and I just have to ask- what’s the deal with the wheel down your pants, isn’t it uncomfortable?”
To which the pirate replies:
“Yarrr! It’s drivin’ me nuts!”

9 Likes

I have a pirate-themed character and would love to get them out more. I can help in setting up a tavern and ship which would all be easier to do once there’s something of a port established somewhere.

And it would be neat (but perhaps not the most practical) if the ships that could dock at one place could then visit another place entirely. This would create the intentional feature of anyone asleep in the Crew’s Quarters to wake up at a different port whenever the ship makes port.
Cons to this:

• It would be hard to keep up with departure times and getting left behind means you’re marooned, hopefully at port otherwise you’ll need an actual teleport to an established and stationary location.
  • The room exits would have to rotate with the dinghy being the focal point of the teleports made and if they stopped in a port anywhere that isn’t owned by the “Captain” then it would have to be a request sent to the owner of the area to dock there. Appropriate since you can’t drop anchor in Miranda’s Cafe, but this might prove to be tedious.

I have a pirate ship built. It’s current location is the North Pole. You can access it from the Rastina Docks which connects to Sinders Dock.

1 Like

I went to visit (more than) a couple of days ago and I love it! The Crew Quarters is the perfect home for a character of mine who has more of a pirate theme and waking them up there always puts me in the right mindset for their adventures with the best winds blowing in their sails.

1 Like

Ooh, that sound cool