Petition for BLANC

B.L.A.N.C.! Wolfery’s new riddle game! Explore 20 levels of mind bending puzzles where you will be put to the test! Solve weird math! Find secrets hidden in plain sight! Decode the codes and get to the first ever checkpoint!

Whilst it isn’t an area for roleplay, think people would enjoy going through and solving it. Especially with wolfery being social, it means that multiple groups can form to try and go through the puzzles. The starting room code is #cbdoham9gbrtpnj8h2mg and if a builder is online and wants some help solving it before putting in the main world, please send a message to Liz Fambi to get some help!

If it were to be added I would think it would best fit somewhere in joystix or the sinder library, however I am not too fussed on where it is placed as long as its publically visible.

Edit: Just as a warning, the puzzles within BLANC are made to be difficult.

Geezies, this is a tough one to crack.

Overall it’s a very interesting puzzle but it is completely OOC. I wonder if it’d work better if it was re-done to be more in-character, with rooms being decorated and hints being the objects in the rooms? It’s still fine to link to the pictures but it’d be nice if there was descriptive text because otherwise the connection of this place to wolfery is really weak.

1 Like

Thank you for taking a look!

Yep I was worried about making it either completly OOC or adding in descriptions. I opted for the first because it was firstly quicker, and secondly meant it was less information obscuring hints. I have now gone back and added text for each of the puzzles under the assumption the player starts in the forest. I have tried to include as many of the image based hints into the text. However for a few levels this was either impossible or diminished a lot of the puzzle (Such as the case with “Mathmatical!”/Deep Cave/Level 12). I think with the re-write it would work best either in the forest or the foothills somewhere since instead of being played its now written as if the player stumbles into it while travelling.

I have made some additonal edits to the rooms, attempting to make a few of the more obscure puzzles more clear, and generally tidying up the text. In addition there is also now a password system allowing for people to travel quickly to rooms they have the code for. In addition for builders I have written down puzzle solutions and how I expect players to reach them, if there are any issues with those.

Are there any plans for the Sacred Valley North-west forest? Given that there are now some story elements focusing on a strange house that have had the inhabitants vanish, I think placing it there would be appropriate?