Nox Aetherna's Spoopy Events

:bat::crescent_moon::tophat: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! :tophat::crescent_moon::bat:

Nox Aetherna, the forever spooky town up in the Obsidian Plateau, will be hosting a few events, starting from 2023-10-29T23:00:00Z2023-10-30T23:00:00Z. But what is it planned you may ask. Well, here there is a small little list of what is planned:

Costume contest: In the Ballroom, situated in the Residential Area, then inside the Darkest Villa. Here characters will play games, have a costume contest, drink potions with strange effects…Some chill fooling around we may say.

Rowdy Raven Drinking Contest: If your liver can endure that, then feel free to dry up the beer barrels of the tavern, followed by tasty food which will get served with the beer and other alcoholic drinks available.

Exploration: There is an abandoned hospital which is quite spooky and abandoned. It would be a pity not to explore it and live the thrill of a haunted place! (There are no ghosts there, but the desc command is always there at your service, so using it will not be a sin.)

Clue/Cluedo: For those that feel adventurous, or simply want to try something new and test their character and themselves at the same time. It consists in a crime that the players will have to solve by working together (If you know how Dungeon and Dragons works, that will be more or less how the event will work).

Extra: If your character is a ghost, undead and other things like those and you want to be part of the spooky festival in town, then you can do that, even if not necessarily as “attraction”, meaning that your character can roam freely and do crimes unnoticed and there will be no issues with it. (There will be in the future once the festival is over, of course. The town still has a “police” service and canonically something might be discovered… In this way there might be more RP opportunities.)

"Oh no Aletheia, I never been to Nox, what do I do?"
Well my friend, there is “map” number one and “map” number two that will help you in this exploration, but generally speaking, reach out to my main characters (Aletheia, Arianne and Achlys) that will be online essentially to allow people to travel to Nox safely and fast.

As you can see the events are easy going, chill mostly. Other than the Clue/Cluedo that might be a little bit more complex, but would like to give the opportunity to people to come and chill, and make sure you have a good time, essentially.

((Please, remember to ask OOC for anything related to nonconsensual activities or anything that might alter a character, be nice and respectful, and simply have fun.))

9 Likes

If you want to ride a giant fox, you can get to Nox even faster, huh.

• ⇦ West to Sinder Lane
  • ⇧ North Through the Oak Alley
  • ⇨ Trixen Barn
  • Travel: The Sacred Valley
  • ⇦ Lake
  • ⇦ Forest
  • ⇦ Uphill
  • ⇦ Plateau
  • ⇧ Mountains Pass
  • ⇧ Up to the Ridge
  • ⇧ Obsidian Plateau
  • ⇧ The Containment
  • ⇔ Travel: Nox Aetherna
7 Likes

I keep forgetting that the Giant Foxes exist ;-;

1 Like

Erm… Well, I have an event planned for my own Halloween event, so maybe I should reschedule to have it start a day early? I would love to join you.

1 Like

Is totally up to you! I can reschedule my event ad well because I might come home drunk the day before (me and irl friends have something organised…), so I’ll probably fight hungover the day after, heh.

But in case I cannot reschedule it, know that I have no problems at joining your event as well, since two of my characters only will be in Nox, the rest are free to roam in other events (to pay visit to everyone, there is a bunch of nice events that must be visited!)

So yeah, if you want to reschedule it do it, if you don’t want to, or not have the chance is fine, I’ll be present in your event no problem though! If I have to move the event, I must check classes and work schedules…

3 Likes

Sounds good. I have planned on moving my event a day early since your event starts on the 30th and @WakuWaku’s event starts on the 27th, so it’s more appropriate if mine should start on the 28th, with some spillover on the 31st when we’ll have some sort of a dance competition to crown the king and queen of the spooky competition.

3 Likes