No textbox to type in on android device since latest update

Ive been using this website on a hudl tablet happily for the last few months, and had almost no trouble with it. I updated it today, and my textbox to type in is gone. There is no gap below my name for me to type in. What in heck do I do?

2 Likes

Same here, just logged on on iphone, it hasn’t appeared yet, I know it’s been eight mins. since this guy responded, but please fix this quickly.

What kind of tablet is it and what browser/version do you have?

1 Like

A hudl, which uses android os, and chrome browser. No idea what version of chrome.

Oof. I bet it’s the update to the history with the little arrow widget thingy. I’m sure Boss Wolf will look into it tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I really hope it gets fixed… I can’t lose this website…

I’m sure it will, just not tonight. :slight_smile:

Thanks Talon… I just panic when this kind of thing happens, cos its happened a lot to me in the past. I come from a family that isn’t very accepting about these kind of things, so i have to go out of my way to hide the fact that i spend time on websites like this just so i have an outlet. It doesnt help that im social-phobic irl, so places like this are my only oppurtunity to make friends.

Sorry if I went off on a tangent, I just needed to get some things off my chest…

Morning.
Ouff. So I broke stuff? Okay, I will try to look into it to see what it is.
I can’t replicate it on my android though (Chrome 104.0.51112.97 on Galaxy S22 Ultra).

However, I can’t seem to send from me phone. Okay. I’ll work on it!

I have failed to replicate it.
Nor have I found anyone that have been able to do so.

This means that the “fix” that I have created is totally untested. Does it work? No clue!
I will release it, and let you, @Tesla_Nightclaw try it out?

If you see me awake in the game, send me a msg Accipiter = Hi Acci! and we can see what we can do.

2 Likes

The patch works!!! My text box is back! Thanks guys! ^w^

1 Like

yay!!
Im happy for ya tes!~ :heart: