New Bank ^w^

Hiya ^w^

I have designed a new bank for Banker Badger that I believe would be a great addition to the main map.

The room ID is #cftjfv69gbrsdhhvkj0g.

2 Likes

Here are a couple notes for you.

I think someone other than the bot needs to own the rooms, because if someone wants to follow up with somethings in regards to it the get room owner would be pretty useless. Can’t reason with a bot, can you?

I like the overall bank description and that it’s a repurposed coffee shop. The Room description might be a notch more readable if you added a couple paragraphs to it, instead of having a single long paragraph.

The bank also needs its own area (if you never set those up before I highly recommend teleporting to the academy and having a look).

Also awe, you can’t sneak into the vault!

Overall it’s nice stuffs, I like it. Good atmosphere, too.

I think it would make sense to drop the ‘central’ off the title, because central banks are generally the places that deal with the official currency and this is ‘a currency’ in Sinder, not ‘the currency’. I think we want to encourage people to experiment with finances rather than align to one strict system.

3 Likes

Why a bang just wondering?

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will be sure to update the bank accordingly. ^w^

I have revised and edited the bank now, feel free to take another look ^w^.
Room ID is still:
#cftjfv69gbrsdhhvkj0g
Let me know of any possible improvements ^w^

Changes:

1. Added it to an area
  2. Ico Twilight now owns the area and rooms
  3. Updated the room names to follow a theme
  4. Updated the name from sinder central bank to sinder bank
  5. Added a way to go to the Vault
  6. Added about & rules to the area.
    @Shinyuu

I keep finidng codelocks in Sinder and not a single one has the code 0451. That’s so strange!

Otherwise, the changes look good to me. Good stuff.

2 Likes

awesome, when I update the bot for player interaction on arrival and travel I’ll be sure to ask to join it to the world ^w^

Sorry for the late reply, but I am making a baker bot, the bank is for the banker to reside in ^w^

1 Like

It’s all good, where is the bank located or no building yet?

1 Like

It isn’t attached to the map yet, I am adding in support to the bot on player join and player leave requests later on, then I’ll ask to add it. DK where yet though.

Before I add in that functionality I need to:

1. Re-Write the library to have better handling for promises
  2. Add in a better support for Resgate.
  3. Re-make the bot with the new library
  4. Add in missing admin commands
  5. Have better error handling
  6. Allow for the command to be out of order
  7. Add support for character arrive and leave
  8. Use the support to handle player joining and leaving.
1 Like