More information on initial page

I’ve noticed that when suggesting Wolfery to a few peeps, they all seem quite confused about what the site is all about.

When they navigate to wolfery.com it initially takes them to the login screen.

Maybe we need some little bit of text describing what Wolfery is and all about, it might attract a few more people to join/sign up as it makes them more comfortable knowing what they are getting into.

2 Likes

I fully agree. The site is quite nonexistent in information until you are registered. The main page of the site after login, the ‘welcome to wolfery’ page, should be the first page welcoming you when typing in the link.

1 Like

wolfery.com/welcome shows a bit more information, which I believe is where ads and search engines are supposed to link to. But yes, I refrain from actually sending someone to wolfery.com itself when I share with others, normally just saying wolfery, and let people google it for themselves to hopefully get them to that welcome screen.

It would be nice if the welcome screen was the root of the site, but is still bypassed if already logged in, gives the best of both worlds in my opinion.

1 Like

I agree it feels a little weird, but isn’t it made that way to make the login more streamlined for existing users? I can see how its convenient, especially on the phone!

Wouldn’t it be a good middle ground to add a link to the welcome back on the login screen?

1 Like

… yes. I agree. :sweat:

1 Like