Mod Applications?

Hey y’all!

It’s the Floatzel you may or may not have seen around in Sinder asking if there’s any openings for the moderation team here on Wolfery. I haven’t found any links to make requests and was wondering if there’s a way to apply. I really love the community I found here and wanna see if it’s possible to help contribute with keeping it as nice as it is.

That’s all, thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’d throw my hat in the ring. Being a longstanding member with a lot of community involvement and activity. There are some tenish mods and I always figured that was maybe a touch many already for a community our size. Many are quite currently inactive from what I’ve seen though!

3 Likes

No, you would need to earn it and have a clean record.

1 Like

Sorry for slow reply on this.
But the reason why you haven’t found any links on how to join the builders/helpers/mods is simply because… eh… I never wrote one. :sweat:

At the moment, this is an internal process within the team, where we bring up and discuss possible candidates when we see there is a need for it. So, there is no real official channel.

But letting us know you are willing to help, is a good step!
And just being around, being nice, and contributing to the community in that way, is also a very good step :slight_smile:

PS.
And no - you don’t need a “clean record” really. But you need skills such as being friendly, fair, communicative, and patient.

7 Likes

Oh? I thought we do?

1 Like