Mirror

So scrolling through the internet, saw the link for Wolfery, clicked it, then found a “mirror version” of the site, can’t do anything, but all of my data except for my rp logs are there.
What is this?

Atoning for my sins,
Asahi Kaneko.

2 Likes

You probably found Mucklet, our testing platform. It is like an ongoing backup of Wolfery as things you create there will get overwritten after a set time by the mainline site.

3 Likes

Ah, I see! Thank you so much for the info^^

2 Likes

I did use the mirror realm to scout the entire realms for creating a full map, although some builds won’t be listed.

3 Likes

Well, I cannot access that realm anymore, I was banned from the mirror realm :confused:

2 Likes

But, anyway, that sounds nice^^ Hope you are doing well today.

2 Likes

Huh? How?

Also I use it to test wolfery bots and scripts to remove any disturbance that would otherwise be caused from testing.

2 Likes

Haaha, wish I could tell you, but I have no clue. I don’t understand how bots work, but maybe you could give a few pointers? You don’t have to, just curious^^

2 Likes

I believe that it was used before any bots and a lot more fluffs were coming… I use it to work on my roping skills to be honest it’s a very nifty mirror realm XD

2 Likes

Okay then. I dunno what roping is though

2 Likes

It means you know what to do

1 Like