Military Base

Howdy! This is the narrator for Jessie Dodge, Christian Marksman, Tarnished, and Fenrir Odinson. I have been noticing a good amount of people who were in the military character wise and I was wanting to make a military base for them! Anywhere is fine, but I have one person suggesting me to build it in Aurielia, Salagalu and another in Horseshoe Creek.

Please tell me your thoughts and your ideas so I can maybe make something happen! Thank you to those that were in service in real life, regardless of who you fought for!

2 Likes

While it’s not exactly my preferred style of role-playing, I can certainly understand the allure of using a military base as a setting. My recommendation for constructing your build is to focus on creating something that you and your friends will be pleased with initially. Once you have achieved a level of satisfaction with your build, then you can begin considering where you would like to connect it and what modifications may be necessary to meet any requirements.

2 Likes

Alrighty, I am still in the drafting out the build, but I haven’t made any rooms or areas yet.

2 Likes

Apologies for the late reply, but I really appreciate that you picked my location for the build!

Good luck with your build!

1 Like