Market

so uhm since I’m new here idk anything, so if there is a supermarket/market in sinder and i just don’t know about it. I’m terribly sorry about it

so i really like the idea of a market/super market since some of my rp involve going to a market but i can’t find any. so is it ok to add a market? since people probably do rping there too.

If its not ok I’m sorry. if it’s not possible to have market it’s ok… sorry

No worries, Welcome to the forum. I do know there was talk about a market in the warehouse by the docks, but I don’t know what came of it. If you would like to build one feel free to, help build rooms and help build areas will help a lot with showing you what to do, and any of us builders will be happy to lend a hand where we can.

thank you so much for the respond i will try it out again thank you

As for the shops at the dock, I think it just got forgotten or something. I was asked to be in charge of it, but after my hesitant maybe, there was no response.

There is a market area in (The woefully underused) Cape Theia.

oh interesting I might go there. but again i meant the sinder area since it is the place where people usually goes and its rare to see people in the cape city

Is this build idea still being pursued?
What’s our status on this one? So I know how to tag it for organizational purposes.

Feedback obtained and done for now, waiting a build submittal for review?