Make the Sewers Awesome!

Ok final revision, this time with a trasnparent backround, i found out where i fucked up (i hope xd), sorry for making so many problems about this and thx for the patience and understanding :slight_smile: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

here is what I decided to add

2 Likes

I don’t know why this wasn’t here yet

Here’s my addition/amendment to my previous entry! If you want the painting separate from the background though, I can do that too:

Ok, here is my addition!

1 Like

Thank you Strolik! Your work is so lovely. People, please. The wall is getting full. Do not be afraid to paint over other people’s work. (I wouldn’t have minded Technic having gone. I think it looks awful. xD)

Also! I added a design from the lovely Star Stoat who couldn’t post on the forums! I have been lazy to paint over it!

1 Like

Penny wanted to add, so now there’s an eye on the corner

1 Like

Jett tried his best…

Thank you @Jett and @Pennydoodles! Sorry to not update this, I kinda… wanted to keep the layers and png quality but… I suppose now I will be embracing the jpeg compression! (Please upload elsewhere to imgur and use png to prevent next time thanks!)

I’d like to put my mark on the wall as well! Visibly, that is to say

3 Likes

Here you go.

1 Like

Here’s my Contrib and the layer if it needs to be scaled/flipped/moved as needed.

It won’t let me embed the layer as well but it’s here if needed. (And I can probably add it later if it’s a post cooldown thing.)

1 Like

And the layer. (Had to wait 9 seconds.)