[Linked!] The Glimmering Caverns

Hi, hello! For a good while now, I’ve been working on an area for my character, Kalamity Onasis. It started off as a simple private area for her to live in but as of recently, I’ve wanted to turn it into a public area.

So, here’s the idea here! The Glimmering Caverns is an ancient place located deep below ground that’s heated by the magma that flows like water there. The caves are described as being very old with ancient, abandoned structures that have been fixed up and renovated to serve a purpose once more.

I plan on having it act as a sort of hub-type area for those who prefer hot, subterranean areas. it’d be a place that dragons, bats, and other subterranean creatures can use as an area to build their own homes in while also acting as a place to meet similar creatures! Of course, non-subterranean species would absolutely be welcomed!

I’m currently unsure as to where it’d be best placed. At the moment, it’s a private location within the mountains. It might stay there? Might not? It’d be nice to discuss that aspect! Feedback on the place would be great! :smiley:

Do note this is my first time building my own area so if I’m doing something wrong or whatnot, I apologize!

5 Likes

Mountains sounds pretty logical in my opinion. There are also the caverns attached to the fox burrows too, if you’re interested over there you’d have to speak with the owner.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! I’m sure my volcano cat would love to hang out there! The mountains sound like a strong, solid choice. I’d also be interested in taking a look in the area to consider it for Do’nezo, the desert, as it has a strong theme of secrets, hidden places, and ancient power. Feel free to mail Snow in the Season of Mists in-game if you’d ever like to give me a tour!

1 Like

Hey hey! The Glimmering Caverns has been added into Do’nezo!! You can come check it out by teleporting to the Do’nezo Bazaar (t donezo), heading east into the desert, then taking the path towards the mountains! Thank you Puma for hosting my area! :smiley:

4 Likes

This area is GREAT and I highly recommend people come check it out, especially if you’re a subterranean critter!

1 Like