[LINKED] The Fox Burrows

Hi! Over the past week or so ive been creating a cave system, ive been asking builders for tips and guidelines along the way, and have had many users show an interest for the current creations. Its main motif is similar to a lush cave, or rather several kinds. Hosting a dance club, a sauna, and even a nightlife gazebo within its twists and turns. Theres already been a couple people asking to link their own ideas to these caves, which are hidden until im given permisson to open such places. One is Hardwell Enterprises, a mechanic shop ran by Siamana Hardwell the Fennec, and the other is a ore filled oasis which is owned by Xakai Valkyer. If this were to be offically added, my hopes for it are either forests edge, or deep forest path, as me and Nari will collaborate a two peice hidden tunnelway to make her delivery business easier. Thank you for reading this and I hope you will enjoy the burrows as much as me and my small clutter of friends already do.

3 Likes

Neat place. I definitely like the theming. Glad to see you collaborating so much too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gotta visit it again! Its so pretty and large!

1 Like

#car5hdu9gbrmb43ecgrg I forgot to link the room. heres the entrance!

Looks pretty nice! I looked through about 90% of it (I think) and did a little cleanup here and there. Fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes, normalized some exits to present tense. I changed one image that was watermarked by a site that doesn’t offer a free license for personal use but I looked up a similar one that had a free license that didn’t even require accreditation. I went ahead and linked this up in the Deep Forest Path like you were interested in. n_n I may need to adjust the entrance later but for now it’s fine. Welcome to the Forest!

1 Like