[Linked] Scalevania - Castle Drakemoor / Swiftclaw Township / Drakemoor Farms

Only one who can issue pioneer title to anybody is @Accipiter not sure what his long term plans are for that early adopter title or if there will be similiar but different ones in the future.

If he has a moment, maybe he’ll chime in regarding the topic or address the concerns related to why the title is being sought after.

1 Like

Go rot in the hells that you crawled out of!

I think this still needs to be cleaned up?

In reviewing the exits specifically, I noticed that there are quite a few inconsistencies, mostly in tense or perspective.

In several places, present tense actions are referred to with the past tense, some of the 3rd-person actions are in 1st, and vice versa. There are also a few places where the narrative poses for the user, which is disruptive. Further, the construction ’ does something as they soon… ’ is both linguistically awkward and very overused.

As an example of the lot, this travel message:
decided to travel down the east road as they soon find themselves in a peaceful forest as the birds chirp and the wind rustles the leaves in the trees.

Stating that a character ‘decided’ is asserting a state for the user, the ‘as’ construction is weak phrasing, and redundant. Also, there is a tense change from ‘decided’ to ‘find’. I would adjust this to something like:

travels down the east road, soon finding themselves in a peaceful forest. Birds chirp, the wind rustling leaves in the trees.

Various combinations of these are present throughout the area. As individual instances, they are not a big deal, but in aggregate create a tone which challenges immersion.

Where is that located? I thought I cleaned all of those out.
(Edit) Nvm, found it

I have found and fixed the locations mentioned in the outer areas, as those are the only ones I remember having these. Is there anything else needed or is this place finally able to shine and join the world?

about that first point, same XD I mean im fine if prohibited, but its written pretty agressively in there, it kinda killed my hype (I’m so used to everyone being chill XD). I understand discomfort, but it’s a pretty openly kink friendly server, so I really don’t get the hostility o_o"

seemingly has been edited except in the Swiftclaw Bunkhouse (or elsewere as well idk), where I happened to look at them! might be something worth modifying to avoid breaking the rules, mate!