[LINKED] Fantasy-Moorish grounds for fantasy-oriented characters

Hello there! You might have seen me poking around as BRU-N0 and Snow. Hi!

I very much enjoy playing fantasy-oriented (D&D-ish) characters and have noticed a variety of other magic-users, sword-wielders, and other types of warriors.

I had the thought to pitch an idea for a zone vaguely based on fantasy-moorish architecture for fantasy adventuring types, featuring a lounge for hangouts, gardens for privacy, and an arena/barracks for sparring-themed roleplay.

Is this something that would work in theme with the world, and is there interest from others in engaging with this sort of area? :thinking:

Hope you guys have a great day.

I for one would rather like such a thing. Talon would fit in nicely there, too.

I’m not entirely sure how to get started or what to do beyond physically writing descriptions, but I’d be excited to write up such a place!

Check out help build rooms and help build areas on Wolfery and see if you have more questions those don’t cover? :slight_smile:

If you need help starting the building process beyond just the help docs, feel free to give me a poke when I’m on.

Youuuuu’re in luck! I’m working on that, although my current project has details of Nordic mythological lore involved. I’d totally be willing to run a collab effort, if you would like to add upon what is going into the world. From hidden rooms, to entire dimensions wrought from the yawning void to ride Odin’s Horse into the galaxy… Ruins, magic, weapons, armor, and mythical creatures abound in future updates~

Puuuuurrrlease feel free to contact me, if you would like~ <3 I’m even willing to pitch some ideas to help you, if you’re interested in building for yourself.

The area is complete. I would love if people took a look and gave suggestions.
The entry point is #calsra69gbrqf7065it0