[Linked] Desert Hub Area + Fortress

Hello everyone! I made a post a couple weeks ago that I was working on a fantasy area. I did update that thread, but decided to create a new one, as there’s more to add. I apologize for double posting.

I have put together a desert-themed hub area with a train station outside of Sinder. This area includes a train station, a city streets room, a bazaar, a featureless and hostile desert, and a link to the fortress area. This was suggested by a builder to help link in the fortress area, and allow future builders to make their own mark if they desire to build environments in a desert/fantasy area. The room ID for the desert train station is #capl3n69gbrmb43ci050

This desert hub additionally leads to the Fortress of the Four Winds, a fantasy-themed area for harem roleplay and combat. This area features gardens, a lounge, several fantasy-middle-eastern private rooms, and a combat arena where combat roleplay is not only allowed, but encouraged! The idea was to help alleviate some of the pressure on Station Park, as many fights tend to break out there. I wanted to give people a place where that sort of roleplay is allowed. The room ID for the beginning of the Fortress is #calsra69gbrqf7065it0

The Fortress has its own area and rooms, but the desert hub is not yet an area. I would appreciate any feedback given!

Wishing you the best.

UPDATE: The area has been linked, and be reached the following way: Go to platform 2 at the train station. Take the train to Do’nezo.

Do’nezo’s train station and the Entryway to the Fortress of the Four Winds are both areas available to teleport to.

3 Likes

I’ve already done preliminary checks on this region.
Probably going to tap a few shoulders to see who is online and otherwise get this linked in via the trains. We can always adjust course afterward if anyone has any objections since this addition doesn’t require map edits at this time.

@moderators : If you get a chance, come take a look at this region and see if we’re missing anything big. There’s a couple formatting concerns but nothing else major I saw.

I’ve otherwise linked it via the train terminal on the Cape Theia route heading out west.

@Puma Keep an eye open for any positively presented critique but otherwise I think we’re mostly good here. If I see anything else I’ll be sure to ping you.

1 Like

I liked what little I saw last night, but still need to do some more exploring when I get the time.

@Puma, now that this is open and linked to the train, this may be the perfect opportunity if you would like to post an IC message in #notice-board inviting folks to come use the area, especially for those looking to get into combat.

1 Like