[Linked] Château de Louve

I’ve been asked to add some location for the labyrinth to be related to so I made this estate with the winery. I plan for it to be my own private residence but it’s all nicely designed and has a clean layout so it’s ready to be linked into the public map. The parks and the winery are supposed to be fully public.

The entry location is #cb29d1e9gbrmb43mbpb0.

The suggested area is north from the post office, close to the woods (the labyrinth needs to be next to the woods).

1 Like

NB: I plan to add some more rooms to facilitate people staying in after public receptions, but I didn’t finalise the layout for those and the château isn’t really blocked on the presence of those.

:sweat_smile: The trophy room amused me.

There are a few exits that need the added to the travel messages. ““goes to the library.”” for instance. Sadly, with the size of the build, that could take a moment.

Whoopsie; I trusted the generated names too much. Fixed all the missing thes (or will be fixed in a minute after the helpful Ess goes and updates all the rooms).

Added the guest bedrooms now; so this wraps up the mansion part.

I can lay out the path from the Sinder north and link up both the chateau area and the labyrinth if that helps (I think I need two transit rooms to make it look nice).

Civets asked for a map, so I added the area map now. It’s a bit cramped within the house but I have a plan to tackle it with a subarea later, when I work on individual rooms’ art.

Actually… figured a more straightforward way to isolate the floors. All the subareas though; ugh.

I absolutely love that little map preview! I can’t wait to check it out~