[LINKED] A sort of hiking trail (updated to include the actual place)

Hello all-
We had the idea that it would be nice to make something akin to a hiking trail in the forest, and put together something for that that it’d be nice to have feedback about. It’s based on a few trails we know IRL, and uses our personal images from hiking them. One of the other ideas we incorporated was to have several small, hidden exits for little extras throughout the area- the sorts of things you notice walking along the path that are nice.

Hypothetically, it would be from the forest area, and link up to one of the lakes, since a central feature is a creek bed. We set it up as an area, with a map and locations set, and I think all the baseline work is in order. Looking towards the next steps to see if people like it, and have revisions or other ideas to add.

Edit:
It belatedly occurred to me that in order to properly provide feedback, people probably ought to see what we did: #caln7v69gbrqf705sq50

1 Like

Hi, this sounds like a fun idea! I’ll go give it a look in-game soon. n_n I could see a hiking trail being connected to the Campgrounds, maybe?

Edit: It looks great! I explored it thoroughly and loved all the little additions. Nice job with the map and room pictures, too. I’ve connected it to the Campgrounds. It looks perfect there.

We’re so glad you enjoyed it! The campground sounds perfectly fitting, thank you much!