LGBTQ Event

A rather large and prominent poster that covers some existing fliers is seen hung up on the bulletin board. The poster depicts the capital city (Salagalu City) in a sunset with a rainbow behind the skyline and a bunch of rainbow hot air balloons scattered around the sky.

Pride Festival & activities
Everyone is welcome to celebrate with us from June 1 to June 30 at Renaissance Square in Salagalu City! Free food and drinks are provided.

Located at The Renaissance Square. (To access the area, go to Sinder Train Station -> Salagalu Metro Station -> Outside -> Taxi to Renaissance Square)

5 Likes

Event delayed for 3 more hours. I need more time to fix the issues.

1 Like

Heyo! Apologies for the delay, but I was pretty busy at the time, so it’ll be moved to tomorrow.
2023-06-17T15:15:00Z2023-06-24T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Alright, another delay, again. This time I overslept, so tomorrow will be the same day.

1 Like

Love this! :slight_smile: I hope it goes well.

1 Like

Alright, I deeply apologize for the continued delay of the event, but I promise that’ll be the last time I’m delaying. The event starts 3-4 hours from now!

2 Likes

Event has started! Come on down for free food, drinks, and have some fun!

3 Likes

The event has concluded! Don’t feel bad if you missed it. The event will be hosted for the 2nd and final this Saturday at 2023-06-24T18:00:00Z2023-06-25T01:00:00Z. In the meantime, there are several businesses such as The Plum and Becky’s Ice Cream that sells LGBTQ-related merchandises.

1 Like

The Renaissance Square looks absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for doing this event, Sagalulu is so pretty~

3 Likes

Hey, I’m sorry to deliver the heartbreaking news, but I’m going to move the event to 2023-06-29T05:00:00Z. Unfortunately, this delay has nothing to do with the ones mentioned above, but I need a break after my dog passed away today this morning.

I’m very sorry…

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that :pray::disappointed:

3 Likes

Update on the situation, I’m feeling somewhat better. Me and my family decided we’ll get her ashes, but I do not know when we’ll get them.

2 Likes

The 2nd event has started! Come on down for free food and drinks! Also, for a limited time, a photo booth and a face painting station are added so you can make some memories with someone you know! The location is the same as the 1st event.

Have some fun!

1 Like

Due to lack of participations, the event has ended early. I would like to thank you all for coming to the festival!

The area will be reverted back to the way it was, and plans for another event will begin soon. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

The LGBTQ event is now back up and running again! The streets will be again covered in rainbow, and everyone in the rift is invited to visit Salagalu for the parade!

The parade will occur on Saturday of next month, and it’ll be slightly different from last year. ^~^

2 Likes

Unfortunately, due to complications, it’ll be shifted to next week on Saturday

The parade will start at 2024-06-08T05:00:00Z at 4:00 P.M. EST.

Update: LGBTQ-related clothings will be sold at a separate booth, provided by The Catwalk and The Plum.

Event delayed. The pride event has not been finished

Update: Considering how busy I am, the event is moved to Tuesday.

Event has been started!