Lack of refresh on entering the Park

This has happened in the past two days or so: When exiting the hostel (thrice) or Miranda’s (once) to the park, the right "Room Info/ Exits/ In Room’ column does not update from the precious room. It does not happen every time, and I am trying to pinpoint exactly when it does; it seems to be on first login and exiting to the park.
The chat window and the function of exits still works fine; and so far leaving and returning to the park will fix the issue. (Luckily I know the exit names.)

I’d be willing to bet this is related to a weird thing in the Park I’ve told Acci about but haven’t been able to nail down to report: Sometimes I’ll get a ‘no exit found’ trying to enter the part but it keeps working anyway.

It’s like the back end’s not working… sometimes. a little.

Yes, I agree @Talon, that might be related.
Your “No exit found” issue, might be caused by two consecutive clicks when the “Room info” page fails to update. Causing the second click to try using an exit for a room you are no longer in.

Talon or @Chiaroscuro, if you see this issue again, make sure to open Developer Tools F12 and check for errors in the Console tab.

I have yet to experience this myself.

The times I’ve seen it I’ve gotten nothing in console.

This just happened to me. Nothing in console. No developer tools errors.